Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Kai

My sister, Melissa, has been asking for pictures of Kai, but due to my phone dying on me in the hospital and having to wait for it's replacement, I haven't been able to post pics.  On the 4th of July, my honey was nice and got me a camera so I'm not dependent on just my phone anymore!

So here are some pictures of Kai over the last few weeks!

Just doing what he does most of the time...SLEEP!

Hanging with our favorite person...GRANDMA!

Chillin' with our favorite GRANDPA!

More sleeping needed!

Aren't I cute!?!?!?

Meeting Aunt Alissa for the first time!

Just in case you thought Kai didn't get enough sleep!  

My favorite DADDY!!!

Hard to believe he'll be a month old tomorrow!  Time flies!!! (most days anyway!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! He is super cute! He does look more like Michael now. Yay! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete