Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finally...Wedding Pics

So I know there are some of you who have been waiting to see pictures from the wedding.  Sorry it took so long but I just received the pictures!  So here they are!  July 9, 2011...best day of my life (so far!)!

Michael & I
Deanne (my maid of honor) and I
My bouquet---calla lillies & star gazer lillies!
Schwartz Family pic
Schwartz kids & parents (first time we've all been together in 2 years!)
Deanne, Michael & I at our reception
Our centerpieces...star gazer lillies!!

Our cake...simple, elegant, and VERY tasty!

So as you can see, the day was wonderful and everything I imagined my wedding would be like!  Thanks so much to Reagran Lara-Rood for all her hard work with the reception!  It was excellent!  And to Natalie Copeland for the amazing pictures!!!  And thanks to my AMAZING mom for the FANTASTIC dress she created (literally!)  July 9, 2011 has been the best day of our lives so far and it just keeps getting better!!!

3 comments: