Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Take Me Out...

...to a BALL GAME!  Yes, you read that right. 


This is where I was on Sunday

Safeco Field
 (before the game from my seat)

During the game
Thanks to my brother-in-law, Monico I was able to go to my first baseball game ever!  Yes, EVER!  I had never even been to a junior high or high school baseball game, let alone a pro-baseball game.  Needless to say, although the Mariners lost (6-4), I got to meet Mrs. Edgar Martinez (Holli) and have one of these...

YUM!!!!!!!!!!! 

I even came away with a souvenir of my own...a sunburn!  Yes, even when it's raining outside, apparently you can still get red!

Thanks for the memories Melissa & Monico DeLeon!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time -- sunburn and all. (After seeing your skin I'm glad I wore a hat!)
    And yeah, that snocone was outta-control!! Haha

    ReplyDelete